Sorry – we don’t have a English version of our website yet. But in this post you can find all the information needed in order to get a bike from us!
You can find the bikes in Schaan, Vaduz and Triesen right at the post office. The instructions are written in German & English on an information panel.
It’s important to keep in mind:
- Usage on your own risk! We don’t take any responsibility. Insurance is the case of the use.
- The transmission of the text message can cause costs.
- Please bring back the bike to a FreeVeloPoint station latest after 24 hours!
- Test the brakes and the tires before you start. In case of doubt take another bike.
- Please take care of the bike! Keep in mind that the bikes are 2nd hand and sometimes need to be handeled with a certain care…
In any case you can contact us on our e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please contact us in case of a broken bike.